Welcome to an e-Vroom!
(this one's for ANGER!)
This is an e-Vroom for ANGRY feelings.
Sometimes we feel better when we draw out how we feel.
There are different pages in this e-Vroom.
1. The E-Vroom. Use your imagination to draw about your feeling.
2. A "What happened?" page. Show what's going on.
3."HOW MUCH?" You can show how much of a feeling you are having by coloring!
Having a BIG feeling? Download 4 more pages! (or make your own and keep drawing!)
4. Questionnaire. Answer questions about your angry feelings.
5. CHECK-IN CHALLENGE! Track your feelings and see how they change!
6. A "Now I'm Calm" page. Use art to give advice about anger.
When your e-Vroom art is done YOU can decide what you want to do.
IF YOUR ART FEELS PRIVATE; Fold it up, put it away or put it in a secret place.
IF YOU WANT SOMEONE TO SEE: Share your art with a grown up.
IF YOU WANT MORE PEOPLE TO SEE: Post your art to THE GALLERY!
You are not the only person having emotions about COVID-19 right now.
Your art will be in the "Gallery" until the following Sunday with your initials! And you can look at art that other people are making too!
THERE IS NO RIGHT OR WRONG
WAY TO MAKE ART!
Anything you do is fine!
Any way you do it is fine!
This is what your pages will look like!